Saturday, June 26, 2010

New Born

I guess i'll never know how it feels to be a new born.but they say it's the same feelin you have when you try something new. If that is the case then i have a fair idea of how it feels and i must tell you that you are in such a state of high that you feel sorry for the lesser mortals fighting for the race to the top. ( Don't no how that makes sense......;-)). Bt nevermind it,s just an abstract way of expressing my feelings.
I dont have a strong grasp over any language so finding it very difficult to complete my blog. Guess should have listened to my mom and studied diligently in school. She has a master's degree in linguistics, being her son and sayin these words..... God help me if she finds out my state of misery......
Back to my topic of new born.... Why do i want to feel like one..?? That's coz i tend to get bored if everything's normal and monotonous. In words of my best friend "Growing old is mandatory but growin up is optional". Since i dont like options coz it gets me confused, i think i'll pass the option of growing up.
Let's see for how many days can these stuff keep me excited like a baby.......
Kyunki................."Dil toh baccha hai ji"
And for now......
Dusvidaniya buddies..... Keep smilin.....Coz it lites up d environment around you...

No comments:

Post a Comment