Monday, June 28, 2010

NADA

Finding for a source of inspiration.......none better than my gang. Dictionary states its meaning as a group of people organised for a common purpose. Well....Organised is strong word for a bunch like us coz there is something wrong with every plan of our life. Purpose is what we have and that is to live life 24 frames a second.....
BIZZARE at its best is how i describe my people. We can drive a hundred miles to see something. But upon reaching there we will totally forget the very cause of driving and end up doing something else. Ha Ha!!! Lyf throws you challenges every now and then and if you have friends like i have then it makes the ride hell lot easier. ( Besides gettin screwed by our surveyors and sometimes finding it very difficult to pay the bill after gettin drunk in a bar.....I think we had a pretty easy life......;-)).
Man words are hard to come by...f$%k.
Alas......."I am so happy cause today i found my friends in my head"
Dusvidaniya....... Buddies.....Keep smiling

No comments:

Post a Comment